The Yachats Trails Committee is run by a "Gang of Five"
- Joanne Kittel - the human dynamo, responsible for trails development. Joanne is the author of various documents dealing with Yachats’ early days, including Yachats Indians
- Jan Brown - in charge of publicity and communications
- Loren Dickinson - in charge of trails crew work events
- Bob Langley - master builder; trails maintenance; backup for work events
- Wally Orchard - YIPS! (Yachats Invasive Plants Subcommittee) work events, website; Trails Crew finances
The e-mail links above are to private e-mail accounts. The Trails Committee also has its own e-mail address: email@example.com
We are always looking for volunteers to join our group. Upcoming Trails events are publicized primarily by e-mail. If you would like to get on our mailing list, please contact Loren Dickinson
To make a financial donation, we recommend contributing to View the Future (VtF), a 501 (c) (3) non-profit corporation. Contributions to VtF are tax deductible. To get involved with VtF (including making a donation), click here
To report problems on any of the Yachats trails: Primary contacts are Loren Dickinson and Bob Langley.
To report weed issues in Yachats: Contact Wally Orchard.