The City is looking for a New Team Member. The Community Services Coordinator is a liaison and resource connection for businesses, citizens, and community organizations throughout the City of Yachats. Please read the full description of the job duties for this position on our Jobs page.
This announcement will remain open until filled; however, the application screening process is expected to begin on or about March 31, 2020. Therefore, at the agency’s discretion, materials received after March 31, 2020 may not receive consideration. This position is represented by AFSCME union.
The position description can be obtained through this link to our website Jobs page.
Starting salary is $46,712 annually, depending on qualifications and experience. A step increase will be awarded upon successful completion of a probationary period (typically six months), and then annually thereafter to the top of the range. The City of Yachats offers an attractive benefits package including:
- Retirement – Oregon Public Employees System (PERS).
- Insurance – The insurance package includes medical, prescription, dental and vision coverage.
- Leave – The City of Yachats provides vacation and sick leave.
You must submit the following application materials to be considered as a viable candidate: 1. A current resume that clearly describes your experience, skills, and/or knowledge related to the requirements of the position and demonstrates that you meet qualifications of the position listed above. 2. A cover letter explaining how your background, experience and training qualify you for this position.
Only complete applications will be considered. Be sure to attach any required documents. The selection process will consist of a review of the materials provided and an evaluation of experience and training. Candidates most closely matching the desired attributes will be invited to interview.
SUBMIT APPLICATION BY
- Mail: City of Yachats - PO Box 345 - Yachats, Oregon 97498
- Hand Delivery: City Hall, 441 N Highway 101, Yachats, Oregon
- Email: You may E-MAIL your application materials to us at email@example.com. In the subject line please include the position title.
- FAX: 541-547-3063
- No online applications are being accepted at this time.
We are unable to verify receipt of applications. The City of Yachats is not responsible for material that is illegible or missing because of transmitting by fax or which may be lost through the mail.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER | City of Yachats | PO Box 345 | Yachats, OR 97498 | Phone (541) 547-3565 | Fax (541) 547-3063